- A high quality serum for wrinkles reduction and skin brightening.
- It is recommended before BB Glow micro-needle mesotherapy and as daily skin care product at home.
STAYVE EGF PEPTIDE GOLD AMPOULE
Stayve EGF Peptide Gold Ampoule is highly enriched anti-wrinkle ampoule including many plants extracts and niacinamide. It retrains tyrosinase, a main factor in process of production of melanic pigment and brightens dark skin. It reduces water loss in skin, making skin more elastic and well moisturised. Easily penetrates into the skin.
EGF Peptide Gold can be used on the whole body. It is recommended to use 5- 10 times at intervals of 7-14 days. Ampoules are ideal as a booster before BB Glow treatment to enhance the glowing effect.
HOW TO USE STAYVE BOOSTER SERUM DURING MTS TREATMENT
Before treatment, the skin should be properly prepared.
We recommend using Stayve Dermawhite Neutralizing FOAM and Dermawhite Exfoliating GEL.
You can use the MTS roller or DermaPan depending on the diameter or length of the needle.
Usually, long needles about 1.0 – 2.0 mm are used in dermatology for quick results and require anesthetic cream before treatment.
For cases such as home skincare and aesthetic purposes, a short needle about 0.20 – 0.25 mm is used and does not require anesthetic cream.
- Alter cleansing skin gently exfoliate dead skin cells with exfoliant designed for MTS treatment.
- After applying ampoule, perform MTS treatment on skin by using needling motion device or roller. Finish in 2 – 3 minutes.
- Leave the ampoule on skin and apply a sheet mask to sooth the skin.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, apply regenerating cream and sunscreen.
- MTS treatment should be performed once a week with use of serum ampoules
- MTS treatment is not recommended more than once a week.
- It is recommended more than 4 – 5 times with regular period intervals.
- Use ampoule in daily frequent basis for further skin benefit after MTS treatment.