Ausdom M05 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The Ausdom M05 headphones deal the high class you expect in a wireless Bluetooth earpiece made by this company. These over-ear aptX-technology earphones provide a full variety of frequency (20Hz to 20kHz) through 40mm loud speakers, so you get all the crystal-clarity, vocals, and deep bass that you want.
Comfortable Earcups That Rotate 90 Degrees
The earcups can each turn around 90 degrees, thus allowing the M06 to lie "flat" for simpler storage and comfort when wear out about your neck.
3.5mm Cable Linking
If you run out of battery, you can attach an audio source using the contained stereo 3.5mm cable and still listen to music.
Take Phone Calls with the In-Built Microphone
With a built-in microphone, the M06 Bluetooth headsets can be used to for cell phone calls as well as music replay.
- Bluetooth 4.0 plus EDR (Superior Data Rate) technology
- Built-in microphone for hands-free discussing
- aptX CSR verification
- Full rate range of 20Hz to 20kHz
- Audio controls easily located on headphones
- Contained stereo 3.5mm cable
- Item weight: 210g
- Sizes: 215mm x 179mm x 28.2mm
- Impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
- Frequency reaction: 100Hz-10,000Hz
- Directivity: Omni-guiding
- Bluetooth version: 4.0+EDR
- Support summary: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Communication frequency: 2.40GHz-2.48GHz
- Communication distance: 10m
- Combination name: AUSDOM M05
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Emergency time: More than 250 hours
- Talking time: About 20 hours
- Competing time: About 20 hours
- Charging time: About 2-3 hours
- Battery-operated type: Built-in 500mah rechargeable lithium battery
- Storage Space temperature: -25℃ to 60℃
- Operational temperature: -10℃ to 45℃